The DCM Team Advantage
- Personal Compensation of PMs aligned with clients
- PMs maintain significant investments in Dean managed products
- Unencumbered by bureaucracy, and not subject to “group think”
- Smaller size allows us to move more aggressively with less market impact
- Investment insight amplified through more concentrated portfolios
- Experienced team with proven track record
EXPERIENCE & CHEMISTRY
- All investment professionals have at least 17 years of investment experience
- Highly complementary skills across sectors and market capitalizations
- Investment team has worked closely together since 2002
Dean Capital Management, LLC (“DCM”) is an employee-owned registered investment advisor founded in March 2008. Located in Overland Park, Kansas. DCM is a long-only, fundamental U.S. Value equity manager. DCM manages portfolios across the capitalization spectrum for institutional clients, financial intermediaries and advisors. Prior to starting DCM, the firm’s founding principals worked together for many years at another Kansas City-based institutional investment management firm.
DCM is majority-owned by the founding principals, who also comprise the investment team. Additionally, all investment professionals maintain significant personal investments in DCM managed products, further aligning the investment team with our institutional clients.
Trading & Operations Team
Our back-office support team through our affiliate, C.H. Dean
“The intelligent investor is a realist, who sells to optimists and buys from pessimists.”Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor